I place a high moral value on the way people behave. I find it repellent to have a lot, and to behave with anything other than courtesy in the old sense of the word—politeness of the heart, a gentleness of the spirit.
Topics: Behavior, Manners
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Julie Andrews British Actress, Singer
- Elizabeth Taylor English Actor
- Larry McMurtry American Novelist
- Shirley MacLaine American Actor
- Audrey Hepburn Belgian-born British Actor
- Meryl Streep American Actor
- Kate Winslet English Actress
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- John Cleese British Comic Actor, Writer
- Bernardo Bertolucci Italian Film Director