Summing up, it is clear the future holds great opportunities.
It also holds pitfalls. The trick will be to avoid the pitfalls,
seize the opportunities, and get back home by six o’clock.
In perpetrating a revolution, there are two requirements: someone or something to revolt against and someone to actually show up and do the revolting. Dress is usually casual and both parties may be flexible about time and place, but if either faction fails to attend, the whole enterprise is likely to come off badly.
Life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates bad television.
The lion and the calf will lay down together, but the calf won’t get much sleep..
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
If you’re not failing, you’re not trying anything.
Showing up is 80 percent of life.
- Carl Reiner American Actor
- Mel Brooks American Film Actor
- Harvey Fierstein American Actor
- Steven Spielberg American Film Director
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor, Film Director
- Bette Midler American Singer, Actor
- Charlie Chaplin British Actor
- Danny Kaye American Actor
- Richard Carlson American Actor, TV Personality
- Clint Eastwood American Film Director