I never felt comfortable with myself, because I was never part of the majority. I always felt awkward and shy and on the outside of the momentum of my friends’ lives.
People have forgotten how to tell a story. Stories don’t have a middle or an end any more. They usually have a beginning that never stops beginning.
It makes life so much more enjoyable when you get to go home to your family and go to work with your other family.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Clint Eastwood American Film Director
- Stanley Kubrick American Film Director
- Roman Polanski French Film Director
- Cecil B. DeMille American Film Producer
- Alfred Hitchcock British-born American Film Director
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor
- Akira Kurosawa Japanese Film Director
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Casey Robinson American Film Producer
- Federico Fellini Italian Filmmaker