Heat cannot be separated from fire,
or beauty from The Eternal.
Think that this day will never dawn again.
From a little spark may burst a mighty flame.
The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in a period of moral crises, maintain their neutrality.
- Petrarch Italian Scholar
- Francesco Guicciardini Italian Historian
- Marquis de Sade French Political leader
- Pope John XXIII Italian Catholic Religious Leader
- Edmund Burke Irish Political leader
- William Jennings Bryan American Political leader
- Nelson Mandela South African Political leader
- Otto von Bismarck Prussian German- Political leader
- Cato the Elder (Marcus Porcius Cato) Ancient Roman Political leader
- J. William Fulbright American Political leader