You are your greatest investment. The more you store in that mind of yours, the more you enrich your experience, the more people you meet, the more books you read, and the more places you visit, the greater is that investment in all that you are. Everything that you add to your peace of mind, and to your outlook upon life, is added capital that no one but yourself can dissipate.
—George Matthew Adams
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- William Safire American Columnist
- Maureen Dowd American Columnist
- Pauline Phillips (Abigail van Buren) American Columnist
- Dorothy Dix American Journalist
- John Mason Brown American Columnist
- George Will American Columnist
- Burton Hillis (William E. Vaughan) American Columnist
- Marilyn vos Savant American Columnist
- Connie Zweig American Minister
- Franklin P. Adams American Columnist