The most fundamental problem of politics, which is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness.
The nice thing about being a celebrity is that, if you bore people, they think it’s their fault.
- Madeleine Albright Czech-born American Diplomat
- Adlai Stevenson American Diplomat
- John Foster Dulles American Lawyer
- R. James Woolsey, Jr. American Diplomat
- Colin Powell American Military Leader
- George Marshall American Military Leader
- Carlos P. Romulo Philippine Diplomat
- Jimmy Carter American Head of State
- Pierre Beaumarchais French Inventor
- Romain Gary French Diplomat