The nice thing about being a celebrity is that
if you bore people they think it’s their fault.
Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Ninety percent of all politicians
give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously.
- Madeleine Albright Czech-born American Diplomat
- Adlai Stevenson American Diplomat
- John Foster Dulles American Lawyer
- R. James Woolsey, Jr. American Diplomat
- Colin Powell American Military Leader
- George Marshall American Military Leader
- Carlos P. Romulo Philippine Diplomat
- Jimmy Carter American Head of State
- Romain Gary French Diplomat
- Pablo Neruda Chilean Poet, Diplomat