Infatuation is when you think that he’s as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners. Love is when you realize that he’s as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Conners, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger, and nothing like Robert Redford–but you’ll take him anyway.
Close friends contribute to our personal growth. They also contribute to our personal pleasure, making the music sound sweeter, the food taste better, and the humour richer, because they are there.
- Marie Chapian American Children’s Books Writer
- Carl Bernstein American Journalist
- Toni Morrison American Novelist
- Ursula K. Le Guin Science-fiction writer
- Ben Stein American Lawyer
- Katherine Paterson American Novelist
- Russell Hoban American Children’s Books Writer
- Frank Moore Colby American Educator
- Erica Jong American Novelist
- Maureen Dowd American Columnist