Our careers aren’t paths so much as landscapes that are navigated. We’re free agents, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs — each with our own unique brand.
Connecting is a constant process of giving and receiving — of asking for and receiving help.
Success in any field, but especially in business is about working with people, not against them.
We have a tendency to romanticize independence. Most business literature still views autonomy as a virtue, as though communication, teamwork, and cooperation were lesser values.
People who instinctively establish a strong network of relationships have always created great businesses.
Living a connected life leads one to take a different view. Life is less a quest than a quilt. We find meaning, love, and prosperity through the process of stitching together our bold attempts to help others find their own way in their lives. The relationships we weave become an exquisite and endless pattern.
- Ken Blanchard American Author
- William F. Buckley, Jr. American TV Personality, Author
- William Lyon Phelps American Author
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Ram Dass American Hindu Teacher, Author
- Shakti Gawain American Author
- Bill Bryson American Humorist, Author
- Tony Robbins American Actor Author
- Natalie Goldberg American Buddhist Author
- Jean Houston American New Thought Author