No matter how big a nation is, it is no stronger that its weakest people, and as long as you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you might otherwise
You lose a lot of time, hating people.
Every one has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend.
- Beverly Sills American Singer
- Ray Charles American Singer, Songwriter
- Sammy Davis, Jr. American Singer, Musician
- Bernice Johnson Reagon American Singer
- Joan Baez American Singer
- Stevie Wonder American Singer
- Bob Dylan American Singer
- Marilyn Monroe American Actor, Model, Singer
- Elvis Presley American Musician, Singer
- John Lennon British Singer