Awake, my soul! stretch every nerve, And press with vigour on; A heavenly race demands thy zeal, And an immortal crown.
He is the wisest and happiest man, who, by constant attention of thought discovers the greatest opportunity of doing good, and breaks through every opposition that he may improve these opportunities.
- John Keble English Religious Leader
- Johann Jacob Zimmermann German Nonconformist Theologian
- Christina Rossetti English Poet
- Isaac Watts English Hymn writer
- William Cowper English Anglican Poet
- John Wesley British Methodist Religious Leader
- William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley English Political leader
- Francis Drake English Military Leader
- Frances Ridley Havergal English Anglican Poet
- James Montgomery English Hymn writer