If there’s anything worse than self-questioning coming too early in life, it’s self-questioning coming too late.
Fear tends to manifest itself much more quickly than greed, so volatile markets tend to be on the downside. In up markets, volatility tends to gradually decline.
A Jew without Jews, without Judaism, without Zionism, without Jewishness, without a temple or an army or even a pistol, a Jew clearly without a home, just the object itself, like a glass or an apple.
Topics: Religion, Jews, Judaism
- Saul Bellow Canadian-born American Novelist
- Kurt Vonnegut American Novelist
- Bernard Malamud American Novelist
- Nelson Algren American Novelist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- William Styron American Novelist
- William Faulkner American Novelist
- Toni Morrison American Novelist
- Robert Penn Warren American Poet
- Ray Bradbury American Novelist