Fear tends to manifest itself much more quickly than greed, so volatile markets tend to be on the downside. In up markets, volatility tends to gradually decline.
A Jew without Jews, without Judaism, without Zionism, without Jewishness, without a temple or an army or even a pistol, a Jew clearly without a home, just the object itself, like a glass or an apple.
Topics: Religion, Jews, Judaism
If there’s anything worse than self-questioning coming too early in life, it’s self-questioning coming too late.
- Saul Bellow Canadian-born American Novelist
- Kurt Vonnegut American Novelist
- Bernard Malamud American Novelist
- Nelson Algren American Novelist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- William Styron American Novelist
- William Faulkner American Novelist
- Toni Morrison American Novelist
- Robert Penn Warren American Poet, Novelist
- Ray Bradbury American Novelist