There are good hearts to serve men in palaces as in cottages.
Courts of law, and all the paraphernalia and folly of law cannot be found in a rational state of society.
- Beilby Porteus English Anglican Reformer
- Jane Addams American Social Activist
- Jeannette Rankin American Social Activist
- Bertrand A. Russell British Philosopher
- Havelock Ellis British Sexologist
- R. G. Collingwood British Philosopher
- John Stuart Mill British Philosopher
- Benjamin Whichcote British Anglican Priest
- Mary Wollstonecraft British Children’s Books Writer
- Alan Watts British Buddhist Philosopher