It’s no longer enough to be a ‘change agent.’ You must be a change insurgent — provoking, prodding, warning everyone in sight that complacency is death.
Your most precious possession is not your financial assets. Your most precious possession is the people you have working there, and what they carry around in their heads, and their ability to work together.
- Howard Gardner American Psychologist
- Ludwig von Mises Austrian Economist
- George P. Shultz American Economist
- Max Lerner
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- Bill Clinton American Head of State
- Madeleine Albright Czech-born American Diplomat
- Joseph Campbell American Mythologist, Writer
- Ben Stein American Lawyer
- Robert Frost American Poet