If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can’t accomplish it. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.
Topics: Perseverance, Doubt, Ability, Confidence
You must accept that you might fail; then, if you do your best and still don’t win, at least you can be satisfied that you’ve tried. If you don’t accept failure as a possibility, you don’t set high goals, and you don’t branch out, you don’t try–you don’t take the risk.
Topics: Failure, Acceptance, Risk-taking
A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jimmy Carter American Head of State
- Joan Didion American Essayist, Novelist, Memoirist
- Alice Walker American Novelist, Activist
- Ellen DeGeneres American Comedian, Television Host
- Judith Crist American Film Critic
- Alvin Toffler American Writer, Futurist
- Eddie Murphy American Actor
- John Kerry American Politician
- Hillary Rodham Clinton American Head of State
- Pearl Bailey American Singer, Actress