When building a team, I always search first for people who love to win. If I can’t find any of those, I look for people who hate to lose.
Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touchdown.
If someone is blessed as I am is not willing to clean out the barn, who will?
Business is not just doing deals; business is having great products, doing great engineering, and providing tremendous service to customers. Finally, business is a cobweb of human relationships.
Topics: Business, Engineering
Something in human nature causes us to start slacking off at our moment of greatest accomplishment. As you become successful, you will need a great deal of self-discipline not to lose your sense of balance, humility, and commitment.
Topics: Success, Commitment, Humility, Discipline
- Bill Clinton American Head of State
- Ralph Nader American Activist
- George H. W. Bush American Head of State
- Steven Spielberg American Film Director
- Sam Walton American Entrepreneur
- Angelina Jolie American Actor
- Hillary Rodham Clinton American Head of State
- E. O. Wilson American Zoologist
- Edgard Varese
- Mark McCormack