If you notice a lot of attention being given to process improvement, it’s a sure sign that all the smart employees have left the company and those who remain are desperately trying to find a “process” that is so simple that the boneheads who remain can handle it.
A person with a flexible schedule and average resources will be happier than a rich person who has everything except a flexible schedule. Step one in your search for happiness is to continually work toward having control of your schedule.
- Charles M. Schulz American Cartoonist
- Ashleigh Brilliant British Cartoonist
- Lynda Barry American Cartoonist
- William Hogarth English Painter
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Mort Walker American Comic Artist
- Don Herold American Humorist
- Theodor Seuss Geisel (‘Dr. Seuss’) American Children’s Books Writer
- James Fallows American Journalist
- Marie Chapian American Children’s Books Writer