The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
Here’s to the ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules or the status quo… They push humankind forward.
Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure- these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
I do stuff. I respond to stuff. That’s not a career — it’s a life!
The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything.
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Sam Walton American Entrepreneur
- Walt Disney American Entrepreneur
- Russell Simmons American Entrepreneur
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur
- Ray Kroc American Entrepreneur
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur