Love expects no reward. Love knows no fear. Love Divine gives does not demand. Love thinks no evil; imputes no motive. To Love is to share and serve.
Humility is not cowardice. Meekness is not weakness. Humility and meekness are indeed spiritual powers.
Cultivate peace first in the garden of your heart by removing the weeds of lust, hatred, greed, selfishness, and jealousy. Then only you can manifest it externally. Then only, those who come in contact with you, will be benefited by your vibrations of peace and harmony.
A cheerful thought in you produces cheerful thoughts in others. You are filled with joy and intense delight when you see a batch of hilarious children playing mirthfully and dancing in joy.
Those who identify themselves with the body and have no soul-consciousness, are utterly ignorant, though they may possess University degrees. Man speaks of his glory and achievements. It is all vanity. At the bottom of it all are sex, food, indolence and ignorance.
Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character.
Topics: Character, Patience
Crave for a thing, you will get it.
Renounce the craving, the object will follow you by itself.
- Paramahansa Yogananda Indian Hindu Mystic
- Ananda Coomaraswamy Indian Art Historian
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Mystic, Philosopher, Poet
- Swami Chinmayananda Indian Hindu Teacher
- Marianne Moore
- The Thirukkural Classic Tamil Text
- Mohandas K. Gandhi Indian Hindu Political leader
- Jiddu Krishnamurti Indian Philosopher
- Deepak Chopra Indian-born American Physician
- Anthony de Mello Indian-born American Theologian