Best possible way to prepare for tomorrow|is to concentrate all your intelligence,|on doing’s today’s work superbly today.
To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals—this alone is worth the struggle.
Let each hour of the day have its allotted duty,
and cultivate that power of concentration
which grows with its exercise…
Nothing will sustain you more potently than the power to recognize in your humdrum routine, as perhaps it may be thought, the true poetry of life.
No human being is constituted to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth; and even the best of men must be content with fragments, with partial glimpses, never the full fruition.
- Frederick Banting Canadian Medical Scientist
- Wilfred Grenfell Canadian Humanitarian
- Erastus Wiman Canadian Journalist
- Thomas Chandler Haliburton Canadian Author, Humorist
- Lucy Maud Montgomery Canadian Novelist, Diarists
- Georges Clemenceau French Head of State, Physician
- Wilhelm Stekel Austrian Physician
- Deepak Chopra Indian-born American Physician
- Edward de Bono Maltese Physician
- Julien Offray de La Mettrie French Physician