Best possible way to prepare for tomorrow
is to concentrate all your intelligence,
on doing’s today’s work superbly today.
Let each hour of the day have its allotted duty, and cultivate that power of concentration which grows with its exercise … .
To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals — this alone is worth the struggle.
Nothing will sustain you more potently than the power to recognize in your humdrum routine, as perhaps it may be thought, the true poetry of life.
No human being is constituted to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth; and even the best of men must be content with fragments, with partial glimpses, never the full fruition.
- Frederick Banting Canadian Medical Scientist
- Wilfred Grenfell Canadian Humanitarian
- Erastus Wiman Canadian Journalist
- Thomas Chandler Haliburton Canadian Author
- Lucy Maud Montgomery Canadian Novelist
- Deepak Chopra Indian-born American Physician
- Edward de Bono British Psychologist, Writer
- Viktor Frankl Austrian Psychiatrist
- Wilhelm Stekel Austrian Physician
- Georges Clemenceau French Head of State