If one helps someone without whole-heartedness, if one gives donation to show-off, then it is not true helping or giving. If you give with your willingness, without expecting anything in returns that is the true giving. Lord Kudala Sangama will bless such actions.
There is no hell or heaven somewhere else, the hell is right here, when you are dishonest. The heaven is right here when you conduct yourself with honesty and truthfulness.
What is the point of getting angry with others who are angry with you? Getting angry is senseless. It is self destructive. If you have fire in your house it will burn down your own house, Likewise your anger will hurt you. Oh! Lord Kudala Sangama help me to deal with my anger.
A dishonest person pretending as a great man, The Lord (Koodala Sangama) would know that he is dishonest. Lord will not bless such pretenders. Lord will bless those who are truthful in their hearts and conduct.
There is none lower than me! There is none higher than devotees of the Lord. You are witness to my devotion to you, Lord Kudala Sangama; your grace is my life.
My actions are contrary to what I speak, I am not truthful & honest. If I follow up my good speech with god actions, then Lord Kudala Sangama will bless me.
Oh! Lord|Your blessing can sprout a dry log|Your blessing can milk a barren cow|Your blessing can turn poison to nectar|Your blessing can make all my wishes come true.
- Patanjali Indian Hindu Philosopher
- J. P. Vaswani Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Hindu Nationalist
- Mohandas K. Gandhi Indian Hindu Political leader
- Nisargadatta Maharaj Indian Hindu Religious Leader
- Nolini Kanta Gupta Indian Hindu Revolutionary
- Paramahansa Yogananda Indian Hindu Mystic
- Rabindranath Tagore Indian Hindu Polymath
- Ramana Maharshi Indian Hindu Mystic