Those who are prepared to die for any cause are seldom defeated.
The policy of being too cautious is the greatest risk of all.
The wheel of change moves on, and those who were down go up and those who were up go down.
It is far better to know our own weaknesses and failings than to point out those of another.
- Indira Gandhi Indian Head of State
- Mohandas K. Gandhi Indian Hindu Political leader
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Indian Head of State, Scientist
- Winston Churchill British Head of State
- Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya Indian Engineer
- Annie Besant British-born Indian Theosophist
- Lyndon B. Johnson American Head of State
- Nikita Khrushchev Russian Head of State
- Margaret Thatcher British Head of State
- Anwar El Sadat Egyptian Head of State