- ‘The Bhagavadgita‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- ‘Indian Philosophy‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- ‘A Sourcebook in Indian Philosophy‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, Charles A. Moore
- ‘Eastern Religions and Western Thought‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- ‘The Tiger of Mysore A Story of the War with Tippoo Saib‘ by George Alfred Henty
- ‘Enjoying India: The Essential Handbook‘ by J D Viharini
Every man who has become great owes his achievement to incessant toil.
Hard work performed in a disciplined manner will in most cases keep the worker fit and also prolong his life.
The way to build a nation is to build a good citizen. The majority of the citizens should be efficient, of good character and possess a reasonable high sense of duty.
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Indian Head of State
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer
- Buckminster Fuller American Engineer
- Crawford Greenewalt American Engineer
- Wernher Von Braun German-born American Engineer
- Arthur Sherburne Hardy American Engineer, Educator
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Indian Head of State
- Indira Gandhi Indian Head of State
- Shantideva Indian Buddhist Scholar
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Indian Hindu Religious Leader