- ‘The Bhagavadgita‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- ‘Indian Philosophy‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- ‘A Sourcebook in Indian Philosophy‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, Charles A. Moore
- ‘Eastern Religions and Western Thought‘ by Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- ‘The Tiger of Mysore A Story of the War with Tippoo Saib‘ by George Alfred Henty
- ‘Enjoying India: The Essential Handbook‘ by J D Viharini
The way to build a nation is to build a good citizen. The majority of the citizens should be efficient, of good character and possess a reasonable high sense of duty.
Every man who has become great owes his achievement to incessant toil.
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money.
Hard work performed in a disciplined manner will in most cases keep the worker fit and also prolong his life.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Indian Head of State
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer
- Buckminster Fuller American Engineer
- Crawford Greenewalt American Engineer
- Wernher Von Braun German-born American Engineer
- Arthur Sherburne Hardy American Engineer, Educator
- Indira Gandhi Indian Head of State
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Indian Head of State
- Shantideva Indian Buddhist Scholar
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Indian Hindu Religious Leader