The past is only the present become invisible and mute; and because it is invisible and mute, its memorized glances and its murmurs are infinitely precious. We are tomorrow’s past.
Topics: The Past, Past
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Hartley Coleridge English Writer
- John Masefield English Poet
- Jane Austen English Novelist
- Lady Mary Wortley Montagu English Aristocrat, Poet
- Letitia Elizabeth Landon English Poet, Novelist
- Pamela Hansford Johnson English Novelist
- Ouida (Maria Louise Rame) English Children’s Books Writer
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning English Poet
- Christina Rossetti English Poet
- Anne Bradstreet English Poet