Do something … in the next half hour! Don’t let yourself get stuck!
There is … ALWAYS … something little you can start/do in the next
thirty minutes to make a wee, concrete step forward with a
Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.
Topics: Success, Action
Mistakes are not just the spice of life. Mistakes are life. Mistakes are not to be tolerated. They are to be encouraged.
Professional success requires more than talent. Among other things, it requires drive, initiative, commitment, involvement, and–above all–enthusiasm.
The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity.
Self-presentation is worthy of extreme obsessive study.
If not excellence, what? If not excellence now, when?
It’s up to each of us alone to figure out who we are, who we are not, and to act more or less consistently with those conclusions.
Listening may or may not be an “act of love” or way to “tap into
people’s dreams,” but it sure as hell is (1) an uncommon act of
courtesy and recognition of worth from which (2) you will invariably
learn amazing stuff … and (3) it will build-maintain relationships
beyond your wildest dreams.
- Stephen Covey American Management Consultant
- Peter Senge American Management Consultant
- Margaret J. Wheatley American Management Consultant
- Robin Sharma Canadian Writer, Motivational Speaker
- Peter Drucker Austrian-born Management Consultant
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Ken Blanchard American Author
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- H. L. Mencken American Journalist, Literary Critic