Professional success requires more than talent. Among other things, it requires drive, initiative, commitment, involvement, and–above all–enthusiasm.
Mistakes are not just the spice of life. Mistakes are life. Mistakes are not to be tolerated. They are to be encouraged.
Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.
Topics: Action, Success
It’s up to each of us alone to figure out who we are, who we are not, and to act more or less consistently with those conclusions.
Listening may or may not be an “act of love” or way to “tap into|people’s dreams,” but it sure as hell is (1) an uncommon act of|courtesy and recognition of worth from which (2) you will invariably|learn amazing stuff … and (3) it will build-maintain relationships|beyond your wildest dreams.
Do something … in the next half hour! Don’t let yourself get stuck!|There is … ALWAYS … something little you can start/do in the next|thirty minutes to make a wee, concrete step forward with a|problem-opportunity.
If not excellence, what? If not excellence now, when?
The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity.
Self-presentation is worthy of extreme obsessive study.
- Stephen Covey American Management Consultant
- Peter Senge American Management Consultant
- Margaret J. Wheatley American Management Consultant
- Robin Sharma Canadian Writer, Motivational Speaker
- Peter Drucker Austrian-born Management Consultant
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Ken Blanchard American Author
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- H. L. Mencken American Journalist