Researchers at Harvard say that taking a power nap for an hour in the afternoon can totally refresh you. They say that by the time you wake up you’ll feel so good, you’ll be able to start looking for a new job.
If you think of life as like a big pie, you can try to hold the whole pie and kill yourself trying to keep it, or you can slice it up and give some to the people around you, and you still have plenty left for yourself.
A survey says that American workers work the first three hours every day just to pay their taxes. So that’s why we can’t get anything done in the morning: We’re government workers.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jerry Seinfeld American Comedian
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Jonathan Winters American Comedian
- Steven Wright American Comedian
- Robin Williams American Actor
- Whoopi Goldberg American Comedian
- Bill Maher American Comedian, TV Personality
- Bob Newhart American Comedian
- Jimmy Fallon American Comedian
- A. Whitney Brown American Comedian