A good question is never answered. It is not a bolt to be tightened into place but a seed to be planted and to bear more seed toward the hope of greening the landscape of idea.
The Constitution gives every American the inalienable right to make a damn fool of himself.
A neighborhood is a residential area that is changing for the worse.
Aristocracy: What is left over from rich ancestors after the money is gone.
- Ram Dass American Hindu Teacher, Author
- Christa McAuliffe American Teacher
- Amos Bronson Alcott American Teacher
- Theodore Roethke American Poet
- Bayard Taylor American Poet, Literary Critic
- Sivaya Subramuniyaswami American Hindu Teacher
- Joseph Goldstein American Buddhist Teacher
- Robert Henri American Painter, Teacher
- Robert Frost American Poet
- Swami Chinmayananda Indian Hindu Teacher