Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.
Topics: Potential, Reflection, Vision, Doing Your Best, Accomplishment, Ability, Measuring
Success is peace of mind, a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming, and not just in a physical way: seek ye first the kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be yours as well.
Topics: Success, Success & Failure, Satisfaction
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Make each day a Masterpiece.
- Bob Knight American Sportsperson
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar American Basketball Player
- Larry Bird American Sportsperson
- Charles Barkley American Sportsperson
- Wilt Chamberlain American Sportsperson
- Woody Hayes American Sportsperson
- Reggie Miller American Sportsperson
- Bear Bryant American Sportsperson
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson
- Tommy Prothro American Sportsperson