Success is peace of mind, a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming, and not just in a physical way: seek ye first the kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be yours as well.
Topics: Success, Satisfaction, Success & Failure
Make each day a Masterpiece.
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.
Topics: Doing Your Best, Accomplishment, Potential, Measuring, Vision, Ability, Reflection
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bob Knight American Sportsperson
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar American Basketball Player
- Larry Bird American Sportsperson
- Wilt Chamberlain American Sportsperson
- Charles Barkley American Sportsperson
- Woody Hayes American Sportsperson
- Reggie Miller American Basketball Player
- Bear Bryant American Sportsperson
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson
- Yogi Berra American Sportsperson