Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.
The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term is the indispensable prerequisite for success.
The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.
Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.
Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?”
Set peace of mind as your highest goal and organize your entire life around it.
If what you are doing is not moving you toward your goals,
then it’s moving you away from your goals.
Those who do not have goals are|doomed forever to work for those who do.
It doesn’t matter where you are coming from.
All that matters is where you are going.
Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if
you already had the confidence you desire to have.
Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and live what you are doing.
If you don’t set goals for yourself,
you are doomed to work to achieve the goals of someone else.
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Bill Bryson American Humorist, Author
- Dale Carnegie American Author
- Ram Dass American Hindu Teacher, Author
- Martin Seligman American Psychologist, Author
- Elisabeth Elliot American Christian Author
- Natalie Goldberg American Buddhist Author
- Tony Robbins American Actor Author
- Garrison Keillor American Author, Humorist
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr. American Author