Those who do not have goals are|doomed forever to work for those who do.
It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.
The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term is the indispensable prerequisite for success.
Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.
The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.
If you don’t set goals for yourself, you are doomed to work to achieve the goals of someone else.
If what you are doing is not moving you toward your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.
Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Bill Bryson American Humorist
- Dale Carnegie American Self-Help Author
- Natalie Goldberg American Buddhist Author
- Francine du Plessix Gray Polish-born American Author
- Garrison Keillor American Author
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr. American Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Martin Seligman American Psychologist
- Shakti Gawain American Author